Reverse Mortgage: When house is held in a trust

It’s TRUE, that is, depending on the type of trust. If you house is in the more common type, the revocable trust, it is possible to get a reverse mortgage.
A reverse mortgage is fairly simple to qualify for. The borrowers on title must be 62 or better, and if it is a manufactured home it must be newer than June of 1976.


About seniorhomeadvisor

I have found one tool that provides the most immediate and profound effect on the quality of life for a portion of our society that is being severely challenged by the rapidly changing world we find ourselves in. View all posts by seniorhomeadvisor

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: